- - - 15% OFF UNTIL 8/10 - - - 15% OFF UNTIL 8/10 - - - 15% OFF UNTIL 8/10 - - -
Did you always wonder how do photographers take those amazing pictures they post on Instagram? In this four-class course you will learn how to create them —both creatively and technically— by means of your camera in full manual mode. We will mix theory and practice in a dynamic workshop you won’t want to miss.
- What is a photograph?/ What is photography?
- Composition elements
- First look at our cameras
- Discussing triangle of exposure
- How to expose correctly
- Practice in studio
- Other camera functions
- Choosing the right lens
- Practice outside the studio
- Panning, bracketing, abstraction
Classes will take place every Wednesday at 6pm, starting this October 9th, at the Grafton Photography Studio (4-5 Grafton Street, 3rd floor).